Followers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

#take 4

Assalamualikum..
Hello and greating to all....

Welcome to 2014 .
 Still in mood exam...3 papers more..
Sometime when life it gets harder, just thinks easy  it means that maybe you and myself just level up new stage like candy crush, so never ever think of giving up until  finish what you already do.Yeahhhh...hope can finish my final paper as soon as i can and fly to go back my home.
Just try to saying nonsense again tonight,.. if i need to describe my life could i imagine that it like music for myself , really, really, really life music but i’m not a singer.Yupsss...since school always say that i want be d----r , but now what i do ? But still ok already fall in love with what i’m do right  now, but still need six or five year after this to be like that ...

             Without any doubt it would be, it just not only about our soul but is vein when we always imagine a light room with a big windows-wall.Outside calmly peaceful fall down a rain and inside , in complete silence near the fireplace under the warm cover near me stay my beloved family.I ‘m still try to learn more day by day.Try to be myself but sometime still missing something yeahhh not everybody perfect same this situation with me.But hope Allah will guide me for everything..

              Welcome to this year and  i’m already 21 years old..Hope be more mature  with anything that i do and don’t cry because time passing to fast and you’ll probably lose something that you love.So for this year just take may picture as we can, laugh like you never been hurt because every sixty second you spend upset is a minute of hapiness in you life can’t get back again, remember that...








 Till then...
Wasalam.....

Terima Kasih

No comments:

© My Destiny | Design By Blog Bingkisan Hati